Envirosite’s Government Environmental Records are used throughout the industry to help assess and manage environmental risk and due diligence. The Government Records Report accesses information from over 1,700 databases to identify possible environmental concerns associated with a specific commercial property.
The Government Environmental Records Report provides users with concise, accurate data so they can identify and pinpoint potential environmental issues, and are used throughout the industry for environmental site assessments and Phase 1 environmental reporting.
Envirosite reports meet American Society for Testing and Materials ASTM E1527-13 Phase 1 standard information requirements and is accordance with the EPA’s “All Appropriate Inquires” (AAI).
Government records include:
- 1,700 Databases:
- NPL site boundaries
- Activity and Use Limitations (AUL)
- Coal Gas Sites
- Geological gradient
- Water wells
- Oil and gas wells
- Site elevation and in-depth information
In choosing Envirosite as your outsourced environmental data provider, you are given access to all the above, PLUS the following features that offer the flexibility to customize your search:
(Some features only available through the Envirosite WorkBench Solution)
Full Site By Site Customization
- Allows you to select or deselect identified sites as the subject property
- User can update sites location based on site recognizance
- Provides you with the ability to add comments and notes to individual data points/sites
- Gives you the functionality to modify the system identified gradient
- Permits you to choose to include or exclude individual site data for the report
- Allows you to turn on/off individual sites based on your reporting needs
- Allows you to turn on/off specific database indicators for sites in multiple databases
- Allows you to locate sites that are not able to be geocoded and add to map and report
Ability To Customize Maps
- You can add notes and drawings to the map if needed.
- Allows you to integrate not only streets but also aerial photography and other imaging to customize your maps included in the final report.
Integrated Current/Historical Functionality
- You can fully integrate historical imagery with current government records allowing the viewing and analyzing of both current and historical data together.