Our Area & Corridor Study reports are designed to support all large area and linear corridor projects that are greater than 1 mile — including non-contiguous projects. The reports access information from over 1,800 datasets and meet both the ASTM E1527-13 Phase I Standard requirements and EPA’s All Appropriate Inquiry (AAI) Rule.
Area & Corridor Study Reports include:
- Database file (DBF) integration with your GIS system
- User-specified search distances (choose ASTM standard search distances or customize search distances to meet your project needs)
- Historical aerials, city directories, fire insurance maps and historical topographic maps for your area
- Well data (USGS and state water wells) and public water supplies
- FEMA Flood
- Earthquake and seismic fault lines datasets
Contact us for a quote on your next project.