Our Government Records Report Plus 2 bundle includes the following:
Government Environmental Records Report - accesses information from over 1,800 databases and meets American Society for Testing Materials ASTM E1527-13 Phase 1 and EPA’s All Appropriate Inquires (AAI) standards.
The Government Environmental Records Report provides users with concise, accurate data so they can identify and pinpoint potential environmental issues, and are used throughout the industry for environmental site assessments and Phase 1 environmental reporting.
Plus - Choose 2:
- Historic Topographic Map Report - depicts the physical features of the property at a particular point in time and is useful in showing the evolution of development in an area by providing a detailed view of changes. Coverage spans the entire United States, including Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico, and includes maps for a specific property from Envirosite’s collection which exceeds a quarter million historic topographic maps dating back to the 1800s as well as the 7.5-minute and 15-minute series.
- Historic Aerial Photo Report - includes historic aerial photos from national repositories such as the United States Geological Survey (U.S.G.S.) and state and regional libraries, universities and archives, totaling over 10 million historic aerial image frames, and provides an average of 16 or more photos per report.
- Envirosite’s City Directory Report - leverages our National Historic Address Archives, which is a proprietary comprehensive database of over 600 million commercial and residential records, business names and occupant records for every city and town in the United States.
- Fire Insurance Map - references the evolution of a specific property, particularly what was present on the property and its past use.
Add-on options (additional cost):
- Environmental Lien and AUL Report
- Chain of Title