Our Government Records Report Plus 4 bundle includes the following:
- Government Environmental Records Report - accesses information from over 1,800 databases and meets both the ASTM E1527-21 Phase I Standard and EPA’s All Appropriate Inquires Rule (AAI). The report provides you with concise, accurate data so that you can easily can identify and pinpoint potential environmental issues.
- Historic Topographic Map Report - depicts the physical features of the property at a particular point in time and is useful in showing the evolution of development in an area by providing a detailed view of changes. Coverage spans the entire United States, including Alaska, Hawaii, and Puerto Rico, and includes maps for a specific property from Envirosite’s collection which exceeds a quarter million historic topographic maps dating back to the 1800s as well as the 7.5-minute and 15-minute series.
- Historic Aerial Photo Report - includes historic aerial photos from national repositories such as the United States Geological Survey (USGS) and state and regional libraries, universities and archives, totaling over 10 million historic aerial image frames, and provides an average of 16 or more photos per report.
- Envirosite’s City Directory Report - leverages our National Historic Address Archives, which is a proprietary comprehensive database of over 600 million commercial and residential records, business names, and occupant records for every city and town in the United States.
- Fire Insurance Map - references the evolution of a specific property, particularly what was present on the property and its past use.
Add-on options (additional cost):
- Environmental Lien and AUL Report
- Chain of Title