Our Area & Corridor Study report is designed to support all linear format and large forest land projects that are greater in scale than 1 linear mile and or 1.5 square miles. The report accesses information from over 1,800 datasets and meets the American Society for Testing Materials ASTM E1527-13 Phase I and EPA’s All Appropriate Inquiry (AAI) Standards.
Area & Corridor Study Reports include:
- Database file (DBF) integration with your GIS system
- User-specified search distances (choose ASTM standard search distances or customize search distances to meet your project needs)
- Historical aerials, city directories, fire insurance maps and historical topographic maps for your area
- Well data (USGS and state water wells) and public water supplies
- FEMA Flood
- Earthquake and seismic fault lines datasets