We've Added 2 USGS Topo Layers to our Government Records Reports
February 4 2021
Current USGS topographic data has been added into Envirosite reports, resulting in two new map overlays - a Current USGS 7.5 Minute Topo Map and an Elevation Contour Lines Map. These new overlays are now included with your Government Environmental Records Reports in your PDF deliverables for both the Property Proximity Map and Area Map and can also be utilized within the online WorkBench application.
The USGS topographic map simplifies your work process related to the ASTM Physical Setting Source Maps and the elevation contours help you visualize how the land surface varies in the area near your subject property.
Added: Current USGS 7.5 Minute Topo Map Overlay
- Access to the most recent, seamless, color USGS topo maps
- Identify sites that are down or up-gradient from your subject property in real time
- More easily determine the potential for groundwater flow based on current elevation models
- Integrate map overlays into your Figure 1s
Added: Elevation Contour Lines Overlay
- Interactive: Instantly view elevation in feet by hovering your mouse over a contour line
- Access the highest resolution digital elevation dataset for the U.S. with nationwide coverage
Experience these new USGS overlays in your next Government Environmental Records Order. Questions about these features? Reach out to us at 866-211-2028.