Our newly rebranded Environmental Data & Solutions Group is actively seeking an experienced highly motivated Sales Manager to join its rapidly expanding team. This position requires a hunter’s mentality towards developing B2B and B2C business opportunities in a high-volume Outbound (OB) telesales environment. You will be working in a collaborative work environment with Sales and Solutions subject matter experts (SMEs).
As a Sales Manager, you will serve as an integral part of the ADEC Group’s Envirosite Corporation Sales, Solution, and Marketing teams. You must be organized, reliable and a results-driven professional.
You will have the opportunity to work with multiple departments, assisting with communications, engage in direct customer communication, and participate in a comprehensive management training program designed to give you the keys to a successful career path within our company.
The candidate selected for this fast track sales position will actively:
- Direct and manage sales and business development operations
- Drive the achievement of the company’s revenue and customer acquisition goals
- Lead & motivate sales team to better performance and improve service quality
- Expand Contact / Database through astute research
- Discover business opportunities through cross-functional collaboration with product development, sales, and marketing personnel
- Grow share of market as well as transactional fees
- Solve problems on the spot, partnered with an ability to see the “big picture” and make improvements
- Identify, network and participate-in relevant events, tradeshows and speaking engagements to expand the outreach and deliver on growth objectives
- Coordinate high-volume sales visits and calls-per-month within the market and geographic territories
This position may also participate in:
- Provide service support via website portal; handling general information, customer and/or client inquiries
- Negotiations of contracts and contractual changes
- Recommend solutions to project-related issues, and monitor to ensure these projects are completed on time and within budget;
- Review financial statements, sales and activity reports, and other performance data to measure productivity, and goal achievement to identify areas needing cost reduction or program improvement and provide recommendations and findings to the COO.
- Administer tools, accesses and procedures to enhance productivity and delivery
- Understanding and assessing customers’ business objectives
- Should be a proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently (thinking out of the box)
- High energy, “go-getter” attitude with proven sales
- Must have strong organizational skills with the ability to set priorities, solve problems, and be resourceful in responding to prospects across all communication mediums e.g. phone, email, social media and/or website inquiries
Education and Experience
- Associates degree or equivalent experience in Sales, Business Management or equivalent
- 3+ years’ experience in Call Center | Telemarketing industry
- Willingness to adapt to dual commercial and non-commercial business development environment(s) by territory for select banking, real estate, city, country, state, and municipalities target groups
- Experience navigating past gatekeepers to connect with key influencers & decision makers to ensure maximum returns
- Environment sales experience (preferred but not required)
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee may spend extended periods of time sitting in front of the computer.
The position is regularly required to talk and hear as well as stand, stoop, walk, reach with hands and arms and hand/finger dexterity.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Envirosite Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the company to prohibit discrimination of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.