We are looking to hire an ambitious and enthusiastic Regional Sales Representative reporting to the Director of Sales. Candidates should have excellent organizational, communication and negotiation skills, along with impressive self-discipline and time management skills to drive revenue growth and increase market share. The Regional Sales Representative will be a member of the Sales and Customer Success Team, and the position is fully remote.
Responsibilities may include (but not limited to):
- Identify and establish contact with potential customers
- Schedule and perform product demonstrations with potential customers
- Conduct high activity with sales visits and calls per month within the market and geographic territory assigned
- Understand and assess customers’ business objectives and requirements
- Integration of our products and solutions within customer’s business processes
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing customers
- Attend industry trade shows to identify potential sales leads and make meaningful contact with existing customers
- Follow industry trends to identify new opportunities for potential sales
- Recommend marketing strategies to target a specific region or demographic
- Attain significant revenue, customer, and transaction growth
- Meet and exceed phone call and in person meeting targets within assigned territory
- Networking at pertinent events, tradeshows as well as identifying and executing speaking engagements in region with a goal of driving revenue within assigned geographic sales territory
Education and/or experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration, Communications, Environmental Science, Science, or related field preferred.
- Proven outside sales experience.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee may spend extended periods of time sitting in front of a computer.
In this position, one is regularly required to talk and hear as well as stand, stoop, walk, reach with hands and arms and hand/finger dexterity.
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume to email@example.com.
Envirosite Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the company to prohibit discrimination of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.