Primary responsibilities include:
- Attaining significant revenue, customer and transaction growth;
- Growing share of market as well as transactional fees;
- Conducting high activity with sales visits and calls per month within the market and geographic territory assigned;
- Establishing and building deep customer relationships;
- Executing of assigned sales activities with the utmost professionalism and within outside sales role and expectations;
- Understanding and assessing customers' business objectives and requirements;
- Demonstrating high level of proficiency and expertise in discussing and demonstrating our products and solutions, as well as a deep knowledge of competitive offerings;
- Overall managing of customers including detailed account planning, revenue forecasting and communicating within the overall, as well as the assigned geographic, sales and customer service /team
The Inside Sales Representative will be a member of a sales and customer support team who are equally driven and committed to the customer's experience and the team?s success.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience calling on mid-level and senior management clients and prospects
- History of high sales performance
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite preferred
- Utilization of a CRM for managing the sales pipeline and customer relationships
- Knowledge of SugarCRM preferred
- Bachelor's degree desired
- Experience in selling of data and content products and solutions
- Goal driven
- Ability to work independently
- Team player
Qualified candidates are invited to submit their resume to email@example.com.
Envirosite Corporation is an equal opportunity employer. It is the policy of the company to prohibit discrimination of any type and to afford equal employment opportunities and applicants, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, or veteran status.